Both seasoned professionals and those starting their careers will find a home at Primex Color, Compounding & Additives. If you are looking for a challenging environment with room for growth, please review our listing of current job opportunities below. If you don’t see a position you’re looking for at this time, click the link to “Join our Talent Network” to send your resume so you can be notified of future openings that match your skills and experience.
Why Join Us?
Primex Color, Compounding & Additives is a One Company partner of Primex Plastics Corporation and Woodruff Corporation, both leaders in their respective industries. That means we have the resources to expand and grow as the market dictates. Our parent company, Primex, is celebrating their 50th anniversary as a national leader in plastic sheet extrusion. We continue to grow year after year and provide a stable work environment, with a history of no layoffs.
Additionally, the company maintains a strong focus on training, especially cross training on different jobs within the manufacturing facility and hires from within, so your next job may be in the room next door.
At Primex Color, Compounding & Additives, our most important asset is our people. Our benefits programs are designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of life and to help them plan for the future.
Some of our benefits include:
- A competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Incentive/Bonus opportunities depending on your position
- A 90/10 medical plan with very low deductibles & out of pockets
- Wellness plan / discounts
- Dental insurance with orthodontia coverage
- Prescription insurance with retail and mail order options
- Pre-tax flexible spending (FSA) and dependent care accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% company match
- Company paid life insurance – 3X your annual salary
- Supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse and dependents
- Company paid short term and long term disability policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Scholarship program for your dependents enrolled in college
- 11 company paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Company paid employee assistance program
Community, Culture, Diversity
Our teams reflect the diversity of our consumers and our strong commitment to the communities in which we operate.
Diversity is an integral part of who we are, how we operate and how we see the future.
We are active members of the communities in which we operate. We participate in community activities and programs and encourage our employees to participate.
As a global business, our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — both in the marketplace and in the workplace — is critical to our sustainability!