Primex Plastics Corporation began in 1965 and is an international leader in the extruded plastics industry. Primex operates eight manufacturing facilities in the US, providing custom plastic sheet extrusion, colorants, compounds, additives and design and fabrication services for the plastics industry.
Our Design and Fabrication division, located in Richmond, Indiana, is a leader in plastic shipping containers, corrugated boxes and sustainable packaging solutions. Due to company growth and expansion, we are seeking an Inside Sales Rep/Territory Manager for the territory encompassing Indiana and Kentucky. This position is located in Richmond, IN, and the candidate must live within a daily commuting distance and will travel approximately 20-30% of the time. This non-exempt position requires a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a high volume fast paced environment.
What you will do:
- Manage the entire customer experience from RFQ to quote including sample delivery, order receipt, order entry and processing and delivery tracking
- Ensure customer requirements are communicated to Manufacturing, Quality & Shipping Depts
- Create and sustain effective and collaborative partnerships with new and existing customers to maintain relationships while growing our business
- Identify new target accounts and close new sales opportunities, while continuing to develop and maintain a solid existing account base
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas, while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction
- Provide professional support and guidance to our customer base
- Continuously seek to actively promote the Company’s products and services
- Partner with the Sales Team to facilitate prompt and efficient quotations, proposals and responses to our customers
What we are looking for:
- An experienced sales professional familiar to the plastics industry is preferred – ideally 4-5+ years of inside sales experience
- Ability to travel approximately 20-30%
- A successful record of obtaining new business
- Excellent computer skills proficiency including Microsoft Office
- A Self-starter who shows enthusiasm for selling, and possesses strong communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive package including a competitive pay rate, and quarterly bonus opportunity
- A full benefits package including three medical plan offerings, an extensive network of providers through United Health Care, a prescription drug plan, dental plan, health and dependent care FSA’s, paid vacation and personal time, 11 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, company paid short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program and employee assistance program
- A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company, administered by Fidelity Investments
- The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced Team
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our Team! Visit www.primexplastics.com for more information.