Primex Plastics Corporation began in 1965 and is an international leader in the extruded plastics industry. Primex operates eight manufacturing facilities in the US, providing custom plastic sheet extrusion, colorants, compounds, additives and design and fabrication services for the plastics industry.
Our Design and Fabrication division, located in Richmond, Indiana, is a leader in reusable plastic shipping containers, plastic corrugated boxes and sustainable packaging solutions. We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to work at our Richmond, IN location, Mon-Fri, 8 am – 5 pm. This non-exempt position, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, requires a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a high volume fast paced environment.
What you will do:
• Manage the entire customer experience from RFQ to quote including sample delivery, order receipt, order entry and processing and delivery tracking
• Ensure customer requirements are communicated to Manufacturing, Quality & Shipping Depts
• Create and sustain effective and collaborative partnerships with new and existing customers to maintain relationships while growing our business
• Provide professional support and guidance to our customer base
• Continuously seek to actively promote the Company’s products and services
• Partner with the Sales Team to facilitate prompt and efficient quotations, proposals and responses to our customers
• Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
• Provide pricing and information on finished products
• Research and contact potential new customers
• Enter data and orders into computer system
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 2+ years of proven sales or sales support experience
• Strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office
• A Self-starter who shows enthusiasm for customer support and service
What’s in it for you?
• A comprehensive package including a competitive pay rate, and quarterly bonus opportunity
• A full benefits package including three medical plan offerings, an extensive network of providers through United Health Care, a prescription drug plan, dental plan, health and dependent care FSA’s, paid vacation and personal time, 11 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, company paid short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program and employee assistance program
• A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company, administered by Fidelity Investments
• The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced Team