**Position located in Richmond, Indiana**
Primex Plastics Corporation, established in 1965, is an international leader in the extruded plastics industry. Primex operates 8 manufacturing plants in the US, providing custom plastic sheet extrusion and colorants, compounds, additives and design and fabrication services for the plastics industry. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to large, and includes industries such as food, medical, cosmetic, industrial, automotive, packaging, toys and horticultural, etc.
Our Corporate Headquarters in Richmond, Indiana is seeking a Systems Network Engineer. This is a primary infrastructure role with both strategic and hands-on responsibilities in a continually changing environment. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a smaller IT Team that is heavily integrated into company activities. Estimated travel will be 10-15%.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design, Implement, Manage, Monitor Infrastructure including the documentation of infrastructure resource requirements in data centers and at remote locations, and Hands-on implementation of server/storage hardware and server operating systems
- Project, Vendor, and Budget Management. Experience with Word, Excel and Visio.
- Backup/DR, cybersecurity, data center management, new technology research experience is a plus
- Team, Project, and Goal focus
- 5+ Years in the following: Virtualized Server Environment – Hyper-V preferred, Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 including: Windows Failover Clustering, Hyperconverged Infrastructure/Storage Spaces Direct is a plus, Active Directory Design and Implementation/ADFS, Internet Information Services (IIS), Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, PowerShell, Remote Desktop Services, Direct Access/VPN/Web Application Proxy Server, Server and storage hardware systems, System Center Operations Manager, IPSwitch, or similar monitoring software. Hands-experience or willingness to learn: LAN/WAN, Infrastructure supporting complex enterprise system (such as ERP) is a huge plus Infrastructure supporting SharePoint and SQL Server a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred, equivalent experience will be considered.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits package, including a base salary commensurate with relevant experience and training and education. Additionally, we offer a full array of benefit plans with 3 options to choose from, prescription coverage, dental plan, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid vacation and sick time, 11 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program, employee assistance program, 401(k) retirement savings Plan with competitive company match and more!