We are constantly developing new capabilities and new technologies to ensure our customers remain on the leading edge of the plastics industry. With our dedicated R&D lines we’re able to achieve small lot testing and can quickly scale up to full production. Our labs complete color matching in under five days and reverse engineer products to determine composition.
We approach every project as if it were our own. As an early stage consultant, we’re able to identify both challenges and opportunities before they become complications. Through our collaboration with our customers, we brainstorm solutions and recommend the most effective and efficient course of action to ensure your success.
By maintaining our expertise in color, new technologies and plastics science, we help our customers succeed in an ever-changing competitive landscape.
Testing • Prototyping • Capabilities
- Tensile, Flexural, Compression, Screw Pull and Coefficient of Friction
- Instrumented Impact, Notched Izod Impact, and Gardner Impact
- Heat Deflection, Vicat Softening Point
- Shore Hardness
- Density, Melt Flow, and Viscosity
- Gloss, Color and Opacity
- Five Finger Scratch and Mar
- Moisture, Ash Content
- Surface Resistivity and
- Environmental Chamber (sub-ambient conditioning)
- QUV and Xenon Weathering Chambers
- Thermoforming Prototype Equipment
- FT-IR (Fourier Transform – Infrared Spectroscopy)
- DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- TGA (Thermogravimetric Analysis)
- UL 94 Series
- FMVSS #302